Our client is a Recruitment & Outsource Agency in Sri Lanka, with a growing reputation for being “Your Strategic Staffing Partner”. Since establishment in 2012, they have successfully searched and delivered more than 500 talented employees to over 100 businesses, emerging as a trusted Executive Search Firm and Recruitment Agency.
They strive to exceed clients’ expectations. Their actions are guided by their core values: Integrity, Quality, Professionalism, Teamwork, Commitment and Accountability. They are committed to delivering the Best Employees of the “Right Personnel with the Right Attitude”. We are highly recommended and recognized by many companies, organizations and corporations as the Preferred Choice Human Resource (HR) Agency Partner in Sri Lanka.
Now they are hiring for the following vacancy.
Assistant Product Manager
• Conduct Product Demonstrations to end user Consultants at Customer Sites.
• Achieve set sales target.
• To work cohesively with regional sales team for achieving set objectives.
• Provide First line Medical & Clinical applications via phone, e-mail & on-site support on Product System Platform.
• Customize preset parameters tailor-made to each end user to enhance user-friendliness, benefit & efficiency in order to provide the solutions to end users.
• Attend & support Trade Shows, Fellowships, Conferences, Exhibits, & Seminars for product demonstrations.
• Diploma or equivalent in Radiography.
• Education in Bio Science stream for G.C.E Advance Level.
• Full or Part qualification in Marketing from a recognized Marketing Body (CIM / SLIM) will be an added advantage.
• Experienced in selling Medical Imaging Equipment.
• Previous Sales & Marketing experience would be a distinct advantage.
• Excellent communication skills.
Apply online with your CV, if you are interested.
Expired vacancy This vacancy has expired and currently you cannot apply to this job.