This vacancy has expired and currently you cannot apply to this job.
Personal Assistant to MD
Duties and Responsibilities
• Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking.
• Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including drafting of general replies.
• Take down minutes in general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the Managing Director.
• Schedule meetings on behalf of the MD, between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
• Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences while keeping proper records and information.
• To plan and manage event/s and coordinate them with the relevant parties as and when if required by the Managing Director.
• Female candidate less than 28 years
• Excellent command of English
• Ability to work fast and meet the deadlines with high accuracy of work
• Readiness to work extended hours when required
• 4 years’ experience in a similar capacity
salary: above 150k
Pls do not apply if your CV does not match the above criteria
CV to email@example.com