To work for a leading Operational company in Qatar.
Valve operator will do activities such as opening, closing and throttling, pressure
monitoring, shutdown, regular flushing, checking of pipe condition have been
increased to a large extent.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operate all valves as and when required.
• Write defect notification to supervisor for all defects in transmission and
• distribution mains.
• Isolate the valves during any incidents of pipe break or shut down of main line
• for any interconnection or maintenance work.
• Resume water supply after repair work
• Checks the area pressure/monitoring after the repair work
• Daily valve operations for areas which are supplied less than 24 hrs. Water
• Dewater of all valve pits including reservoir chambers.
• Routine air releasing from fire hydrant for all distribution mains.
• Submit to supervisors daily and monthly reports.
• Supervise the valve helpers
• Other jobs assigned by the supervisor
• Qualification Requirements:
• Should be at least Technical Course graduate
• Should have basic knowledge about water networks apparatuses and tools
• Hydrants valve keys, data loggers, pressure recorder/gauge, etc. Preferably,
• should know how to operate clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter and leak detector
• for valve integrity test.
• Should be able to read and understand location maps and water network
schematic and GIS drawings.
Minimum 5 years as Valve Operator in a similar industry.
90% site work, 10% office, material handling requires physical capability and
Email cv to email@example.com
Company Address - Visit Executive Search Ltd, 250, Davidson Road Colombo 4.