Leading local manufacturers and sustainability Management Company in Sri Lanka has over 37 years of experience in the Sri Lankan health sector and is one of the leading local sustainable manufacturers, waste management and eco friendly laundry service provider;all the way to strategic sustainable business planning, and investment management!
The Administration Assistant will be responsible for efficiently performing a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization and have stellar customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Meeting and greeting guests as they enter the office providing excellent hospitality and addressing their needs.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails to Chairman, CEO & COO.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders and Assist in vendor relationship management.
- Process management correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the management/or on behalf of the management,orother staff as appropriate.
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.).
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system.
- Managing calendars and responsible for reservations.
- Answering phone calls, taking messages and distributing them accordingly.
The pre-requisites for the position would be:
- Must be excellent communicators. This includes being comfortable speaking with people over the phone, through email and in person
- 1-3 years of experience working in an administrative or purchasing position
- Diploma in business administration or relevant field
- Experience working with Microsoft and Google Suites
- Can-do attitude, motivated to succeed and passionate about helping others
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instructions